Sunday, August 27, 2006

Alpha version available soon

I've been working on ROLF for some time, off and on, and I've got to the point where I'm almost willing to let other people have a look.

The applications include the Iconbar and Filer, plus a simple image viewer for JPEG and PNG files (try some PNGs with transparency) and a terminal application (supporting ONE font and ONE screen size).

Everything is very slow and flickery, even on a 2GHz machine, but fairly functional. You don't want to have anything important running or edit important documents at the moment, though!

Currently, I'm working on supporting SVG in the bitmap library (OK, the name's bad, I'll probably change it), but librsvg seems to want me to install an entire X windows system to get it to compile!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home