Friday, October 20, 2006

Progress

I've been on holidays for a couple of weeks, but since then, I've added support for reading Sprite files and modified my Iconsprites utility to accept sprite files. This means that I can use the Chrome tools by Chris Wraight downloaded from drobe. I haven't asked for permission to distribute them, but I can presumably just include a script to download and decompress them (or similar ones), when the time comes.

The release of the Select documentation will allow me to add alpha sprite capability later, too, also a good thing.

At the moment, I've lowered my sights somewhat from Firefox, to the example programs that come with GTK+. Specifically, I'm trying to get the helloworld program to work. The good news is that it seems that I can shoehorn ROLF into the structure of GTK without any modifications to the ROLF API.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home